Anybody Have Seats in 204/209?

MGNation92

14 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

Looking at getting my first set of season tickets and was looking at these sections. Anybody have tickets here and can give me a low down of the view? 

apogeeseatingchart2018.png

204 also doubles as the letterman section, I believe.   There, and 203 is also where they put all of the recruits when they visit.   If you're interested in bumping into old UNT players or seeing recruits up-close, 204 is going to be a great section for you.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MGNation92 said:

Looking at getting my first set of season tickets and was looking at these sections. Anybody have tickets here and can give me a low down of the view? 

apogeeseatingchart2018.png

Nah, we need boisterous fan such as yourself sitting as close as possible, not in the golf clap sections.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Used to be in 208, but moved to 106.  If you want to be in the "Red", I would recommend moving down to 108 or 102.  If you're concerned about not being able to see the whole field from that low, I think you'll be pleased with seats in the upper rows of the 100 level.  

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, kj86 said:

Used to be in 208, but moved to 106.  If you want to be in the "Red", I would recommend moving down to 108 or 102.  If you're concerned about not being able to see the whole field from that low, I think you'll be pleased with seats in the upper rows of the 100 level.  

We’re in 102 and love how close to the action we are when the ball is near our goal line. It’s not so great when the teams are on the opposite goal line, but it’s not a deal breaker. 

I just noticed something on that stadium diagram that I hadn't noticed before.  There is a Gate 01 at the SW corner of the stadium.  Am I wrong that there is no path across the south end zone such that you can get from the red/blue lot to that gate?  I would love to be able to get to my alumni side seats w/o walking all the way around the stadium.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, kj86 said:

I just noticed something on that stadium diagram that I hadn't noticed before.  There is a Gate 01 at the SW corner of the stadium.  Am I wrong that there is no path across the south end zone such that you can get from the red/blue lot to that gate?  I would love to be able to get to my alumni side seats w/o walking all the way around the stadium.

It is closed off because the team walks over from the Athletic Center.  

56 minutes ago, kj86 said:

depending on where you tailgate/park,  walking around Victory Hall to that entry would be faster.   It' usually what we do.

• Upvote 1

On 2/19/2018 at 1:36 PM, Cerebus said:

It is closed off because the team walks over from the Athletic Center.  

That seems to be inconsistent from year to year.  I definitely used to be able to walk through there so long as it was before the team was ready to come out.  Then they shut it off.  Then sometimes, I see people who don't look like they're exactly all access badge holders walking through there and the yellow jackets don't say anything.