Is there anybody left?

p_phelps

29 minutes ago, p_phelps said:

With signing tomorrow, do we have anyone we are still hoping to commit or is going to be the 2018 class?

We usually get a couple guys the last day that nobody even knew about beforehand. I would expect the same. And if I'm not mistaken, previous years under SL those last second guys were some of the better signings of their respective classes.

• Lovely Take 2

I wonder if SL is going to pocket some?    

Do we have a breakdown of who all blueshirted in last season's class, adding them into this year's class to find our final number?   
It kinda sounds like SL isn't going to be blueshirting this year, so we should be caught up (or getting close) on our 85 limit.
Maybe SL wants to have some available for a possible transfer or very late qualifier?

1 hour ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I wonder if SL is going to pocket some?    

Do we have a breakdown of who all blueshirted in last season's class, adding them into this year's class to find our final number?   
It kinda sounds like SL isn't going to be blueshirting this year, so we should be caught up (or getting close) on our 85 limit.
Maybe SL wants to have some available for a possible transfer or very late qualifier?

We had around 5 BLue shirts from last year. Reynolds, Weatherspoon,  Zac Williams (was reportly offered a scholarship), Kensworthy, among others to go with Moses and Hall, the late summer JUCO transfers. I’ll try to find the exact list on here, but we had 20 scholarships for last years class, 3 of the 20 signees didn’t make it (J.King and Tibbs) and the thing with the Cal Fullerton Punter. 3 of the blueshirts were moved up, with us leaving 3 names I had above as BS. I would say we are likely still looking at a 20 scholarship class (JD reported before/around shorter signing that we had 4 more scholarships left).

We don’t know about Carroll, JD thinks he is out but Vito posted an article that had Carroll under the Blueshirt section. Redfearn is Blueshirting, similar to Weatherspoons situation with the injury. 

• Thanks 1