Scotty Conley gets new gig

Marty

1 minute ago, UNTLifer said:

Re-read what I posted.  I supported both until last year, when I had to make a decision and chose to support my family's scholarship fund since I live 5 hours away, couldn't make any games and had to make a decision to contribute to one or the other.  I will be contributing to both this year.

I think it's like donation-neutrality.

So you don't get to complain until you get $25 and a sticker.

I'm in the GA seats with White & Green so I am limited to two tweets to Baker per month.

I think sideline gets you a letter a year.

Club Seats get you a phone call.

Actual big boy donations to the locker rooms and IPF get you a nice seafood dinner, but Baker reserves the right not to call back for 3 days.

All donation levels reserve the right to crap on the level below it. It's in the donation contract. Reread it.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Quoner said:

You don't owe 90 a single oat,

But he very clearly has your goat.

The only winning move is not to play

But you just can't seem to walk away.

You can do it - be the bigger man

There's no way Eminem could have received that tape from Stan. 

Doctor Seuss' best album yet.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Quoner said:

You don't owe 90 a single oat,

But he very clearly has your goat.

The only winning move is not to play

But you just can't seem to walk away.

You can do it - be the bigger man

There's no way Eminem could have received that tape from Stan. 

Meh... Talk to me after you keep the bit going for a month. 

4 minutes ago, TheTastyGreek said:

Meh... Talk to me after you keep the bit going for a month. 

Oh man, could you imagine how much that would RUIN THE BOARD? Now, back to scrolling through the same 5 people until my eyes bleed. Do you think we won those games by enough? Do you want to argue about tickets I have no intention or financial ability to buy but am super passionate about? What's next? Are we mentally seducing the right supple, athletic teenage boys to get this thing to the next level? Help me! I need TAKES to LIIIIIIIIIIVE!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm confused. We encourage a guy to retire rather than going through all the work of firing him. The guy isn't what we want, but obviously has skill as he was hired by another FBS school in just a few weeks. We replace him with someone we want more. We do it in a way that saves time and lets other people see you can be replaced but we won't be mean and petty doing it which should improve moral in the department. The guy we let go finds a similar position in a few weeks. What rational person thinks this is a negative?

• Lovely Take 1