Turn on Fox Sports SW

emmitt01

3 minutes ago, H-towngreen said:

He already has offers from Ark and Tech so probably not

Given the family history, I think of him as an Arkansas "legacy". Would be surprised if he went anywhere else.

1 minute ago, H-towngreen said:

Not trying to knock him, but he’s throwing to two of the best wrs in state, they are blowing by the dbs while the line is giving him all day

I don't care who you have at WR, you gotta make the throws.  

I think no less of Joe Montana just because Jerry Rice was doing the catching (yes, I know Martin isn't Montana). 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

I don't care who you have at WR, you gotta make the throws.  

I think no less of Joe Montana just because Jerry Rice was doing the catching (yes, I know Martin isn't Montana). 

You’re right no matter how open guys are you still have to get em the ball. Crazy how many more yards he’d have if not for some drops and some throws where he wasn’t even in the same zip code. Not sure how you miss these guys

Just now, H-towngreen said:

Manvels speed is just too much for HP. They’ve probably had 7 plays of over 60yds. Amazing

Manvel has one of the greatest teams I’ve ever seen. The amount of talent they have is unbelievable. I’m very surprised Jerry’s grandson has kept it this close. Manvel should be up by more than 20

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

I think peole are making a mistake by painting this as a battle between a stacked Manvel team and a Highland Park squad being "carried" by Jones.  His receivers are no scrubs.

He’s got some decent WR, especially #88. But none are on the same planet as Kam Scott and Jalen Preston. Preston is AM bound, Scott could probably go anywhere he wants, he’s “signed” with Mizzu but there’s no chance he makes it there.

Edited by H-towngreen

3 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

I think peole are making a mistake by painting this as a battle between a stacked Manvel team and a Highland Park squad being "carried" by Jones.  His receivers are no scrubs.

Yeah they are no scrubs, but they aren’t even close to what Manvel has. HP’s best WR is going to play lacrosse. 

• Downvote 1