Bahamas Bowl

TheColonyEagle

They really should end this bowl (no name sponsor).  No operable play clocks; and the score board isn't working.  To only hope for 600 fans from both schools shows no one wants to go there.  It's a 3rd world country.  PLUS the stadium sucks.  I rather goto New Mexico Bowl than the Bahama Bowl and I am in South Florida.

Edited by FAU Connoisseur
  • Upvote 5
  • Lovely Take 2
  • Downvote 1

This bowl is about the student athletes only.  It is what it is.  If they get pumped up for a trip to the Bahamas even though there is no crowd, more power to them.  Hopefully they get an opportunity to do some fun activities while they are there. 

Regarding today’s game, I tried to watch it, but just couldn’t make it through it.  I was pulling for UAB, but they looked horrible.  They didn’t look like the same team we faced at Apogee. 

On 12/22/2017 at 8:20 PM, MeanGreenWithEnvy said:

I’m going on nothing but hunches, but I’ve suspected ever since this bowl’s inception that it’s nothing but a huge money laundering event. 

I said this same thing a few years ago! There’s some funny money moving around associated with this event. 

• Thanks 1