BTG -- Bowl Episode 12/26

BeyondTheGreen

Due the UIL HSFB Championships, the final BTG episode will air on Tuesday 12/26 at 4:30 pm.  There will also be a re-air on Thursday 12/28 at 5:00 pm.  

Thanks again for the continued support of this series throughout the year.  I've received multiple notes from fans (more than any season prior) and I really appreciate everyone sharing links and helping to spread the word.  I feel like the exposure has definitely grown this year.  

Hope you have enjoyed this season as much as I have producing it.   

Happy Holidays and GMG!!!

-Ashton

1 hour ago, BeyondTheGreen said:

Due the UIL HSFB Championships, the final BTG episode will air on Tuesday 12/26 at 4:30 pm.  There will also be a re-air on Thursday 12/28 at 5:00 pm.  

Thanks again for the continued support of this series throughout the year.  I've received multiple notes from fans (more than any season prior) and I really appreciate everyone sharing links and helping to spread the word.  I feel like the exposure has definitely grown this year.  

Hope you have enjoyed this season as much as I have producing it.   

Happy Holidays and GMG!!!

-Ashton

Thank you for the best college "coach's show" out there.  Just a well produced show that not only showcases our football program, but the university as a whole.  Selfishly, would love to see it expanded through the basketball season and spring sports.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Lovely Take 2
  • Downvote 1

• Harry pinned this topic

Caught this edition on my VCR and just finished watching the episode.  Wow! That was a great show and a fitting way to cap off a good season. Sincere thanks for the day-late Christmas present.

Suggestion for next year...use your influence to ensure you are recording a bowl victory. :) Or, perhaps do some "creative" editing.

Edited by EagleMBA
  • Haha 1

• Harry unpinned this topic