Seth Littrell on defense

Moobs

1 hour ago, flyonthewall said:

R u a dentist office receptionist?  I think that is what is being implied here....nothing wrong with working in a dentist office 

Nah, he was fired for screaming at the clients because they had cavities. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, meangreenJW said:

https://www.monarchdental.com/dentist-near-me/denton-dentist/30030

And it's only relevant because you take outlandish positions criticizing our coaches and players when you have zero experience or knowledge about the topics. 

That’s my point exactly. I wish he would go into 1 film session w the DC. It would be funny if it wasn’t so embarrassing. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, unt_rocket09 said:

That’s my point exactly. I wish he would go into 1 film session w the DC. It would be funny if it wasn’t so embarrassing. 

Reff may want to spent a lot more time in the film room then, because he was terrible at his job for nearly half the year instead of breaking it down with fans... But maybe it would help him since he apparently has no idea what to do or change...

Also, it would be hilarious to see him (Reff) explain the repeated screws since the same things happened nearly every other game.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, meangreenJW said:

And it's only relevant because you take outlandish positions criticizing our coaches and players when you have zero experience or knowledge about the topics. 

Not fair to put stuff like this out there.  Regardless of outlandish positions

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, meangreenJW said:

Not cool. It a freaking college sports message board. Across the line.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

58 minutes ago, flyonthewall said:

Not fair to put stuff like this out there.  Regardless of outlandish positions

Fair enough. I deleted it. But it doesn't change my argument that this dude criticizes every coach and almost every player on our team with no experience or basis for it. The negativity is tiresome and I let it get the best of me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

• Harry locked this topic