• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

I was thinking the same thing - we need to fire all of our defensive coaches and hire theirs.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By FirefightnRick
      http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/468/p3
      Like I said in another post, it's a wonder Chief was able to walk away from yesterday's game at all.  An amazing testament to just how tough of a player he is.

Defensively.....we are the second lowest ranked team with 9 or more wins...(Memphis is ranked lower). Here is where our defense ranks.
      Pass Defense........#74
      Run Defense..........#103
      Scoring Defense....#110
      Total Defense.........#95

This must change in order to win a championship.
      Rick
    • By gradumacated
      Theoretically:

1) If Mac decides to retire, or the BOR/AD grow big cajones and fire him/reach a split, who would you want to replace him? And if you can't come up with names, what would be some of the attributes you would want to see in a new hire?

2) I think it's clear that Canales and/or Skladany need to go - either through a firing or retiring. Same question in the same situation: who would you want to replace them, and if you don't have names, what attributes would you want to see?

3) Should UNT have a dedicated QBs coach or does the OC/QB combo work well in theory?
    • By MeanGreenWithEnvy
      I wrangled these graphs up in a few minutes. I'll make some better graphs later this week, including some with more than basic information. Data source: ESPN box scores, 2013 and 2014. Graphs produced quick & dirty in LibreOffice Calc.

Yikes.

Double yikes.
  • Images