going to game

westdorm528

I am going by myself to the game...got a round trip ticket for $77 from Austin to new Orleans...arriving thur leaving sunday...got a great room downtown thru a good friend here in austin...for free...where do I buy my ticket to the game...just go to the gate ???? or get it from NT...appreciate any help....

Got5tonite..this is box and one..would love to meet you....

• Upvote 1

Frontier airlines...its a no frills flight.. i do have to leave after 10 pm thursday and return 7 am on sunday..my wife made the arrangements...didn't want to leave on thursday but that was part of the deal...if I left on friday it was almost double or more...I went to orlando 3 weeks ago from Austin..one stop..New Orleans  it was 55 minutes...I told my wife I never realized how close we are in austin...I just retired from NY and am living in Austin for the winter...graduated from NTSU in 1974....been a basketball, coach,teacher,athletic dir and high school principal  in NY for the past 39 years...good luck on the flight//let me know if I can help you

• Upvote 2

Box & One!! How are you doing buddy? Man, my brother & his family are flying in from Maui that Friday to visit for the weekend. This has been planned for months and of course the New Orleans Bowl just happens to be the next day. I’m hoping I can make it. That’s why I was hoping for another bowl game due to date.

😕

Edited by Got5onIt
  • Thanks 1