CUSA Bowl Point Spreads

TheColonyEagle

6 minutes ago, GMG_Dallas said:

I see 5-7 wins. Would be good for SMU to lose. It's critical we as a conference have a strong showing. I'll be a fan of every CUSA team for their bowl games.

Hope you are right.  That would be great for the conference and validation for selecting CUSA teams in the future.

5 hours ago, TreeFiddy said:

Hope you are right.  That would be great for the conference and validation for selecting CUSA teams in the future.

I just don't see:

-WKU losing to Georgia State

-MTSU (Stockstill missed weeks 3 through 9 but has 14 TD passes in 6 games including 3 in a W against Syracuse and 30+ points in every game since he's been back) losing to Ark State

- FAU losing to Akron

- UAB losing to Ohio

I think there's solid 4 Ws and that UNT (vs Troy), Marshall (vs Colorado State, Herd struggled late in the yeat but hopefully can regroup leading up to the bowl), La Tech (vs SMU), and FIU (vs Temple) all have very good chances of winning. Should be a good bowl season and I think we will have a good showing. We're just getting no respect. And let's no forget USM has been a giant killer before and FSU has vastly underperformed this year.

Edited by GMG_Dallas