New Orleans Bowl Watching Party - Fuzzy's in Allen

UNT 90 Grad

Come one come all!  Join fellow Mean Green fans and watch our beloved North Texas take on the Trojans of Troy on the gridiron.

DQJb4WzVoAAQBJl.jpg

D E C E M B E R   1 6 T H   A T   H I G H   N O O N !

Fuzzy's Taco Shop is located at 790 W. Exchange Blvd. in Allen

The game will be on ALL  TVs.  Game audio will be broadcast throughout the restaurant*.

We'll have some free UNT items as well as door prizes drawn at half time.

*Please note that though the game audio will be turned up, crazed Mean Green fans singing the fight song at the top of their lungs and shouting "FIRST DOWN" may occasional drown out any respectable sound system.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 2

My wife and I will be in Mid Town Manhattan New York City during the New Orleans Bowl, so does anyone recommend a great sports bar to watch the game there?

We have a place in mind already to watch it, but we'd like to know if anyone has a better recommendation.