***OFFICIAL UNT VS. FAU C-USA CONF CHAMP GAME THREAD***

Harry

5 minutes ago, meangreenlax said:

Game. Sorry boys, but this team isn’t that good. Defense is terrible. Offense apparently can’t be bothered to make plays. Totally getting outclassed in every phase on National TV. NOLA bowl would be a gift at this point. I don’t want to hear anything about how playing a team like Troy or AState is beneath us because it’s totally untrue. 

Biggest problem for me is we always find a team that is our poison no matter how good we are. FAU has been that team before...MTSU and Troy as well. Even UTEP wasn't good but Jones stymied us. Likely that Kiffen won't be at FAU soon so hopefully this scourge upon us will end soon.

• Lovely Take 1

1 minute ago, Rudy said:

I don't know if I'd say they're not that good, but definitely young.  They've had some good games.

I get that. FAU is a good team that has realized their potential. UNT has talent and scrap, but I wouldn’t call them good. Chalk it up to coaching (you can tell Kiffin has coached big time football), age, or depth. End result is the same.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Snowy said:

How can our D.C. Still have a job after this season?

1- Because he made it through the first FAU game

2- People will say it’s the lack of “depth” or his guys..

3- it’s only year 2 of the season (but yet year 1 of FAU)

I’ve called for TR firing since the FAU beat down (the first time)

Edited by BTG_Fan1
  • Upvote 1