DRC: Jeffery Wilson's UNT career appears to be over

Brett Vito

Hate this for Jeff. He has played such a big part in turning this program around. He is hands down the most humble student athlete I’ve ever seen at North Texas and is the talent every coach dreams of. 

Thank you for everything you’ve done for this university and we will all be pulling for you at the next level and beyond. #GMG

• Upvote 1

I hope Jeff has a great recovery and makes it to the next level.. Hell the cowboys could be in the market for a back up RB...

With that being said, if he does not get to stay at the next level.. I hope he finds a spot on this coaching staff as a GA.. I'm sure Coach Choice would get 1st dibs at a RB coaching spot, but having Wilson as a GA like Buyers could do alot of good for these younger RBs and this offense as well. 

• Thanks 1

God bless you to my favorite back ever at NT and that's saying a lot since I own a Jamario game worn jersey!  And I once proclaimed my love for Patrick Cobbs on bourbon st when I saw him at a bar.  Oh and there is of course Lance and Kevin and Brandin and how can I forget Hut!  But honestly Jeff is my favorite.

Jeffrey - it has been an absolute pleasure to watch you in a Mean Green uniform and I can't wait to watch you on Sundays.  

• Lovely Take 1