@ OU Sooners (11/30/2017) 7PM

greenminer

Trae Young is a dang cheat code.

Glad to see Duffy and Simmons have strong second halves. Duffy is now 7-12 from three since his 2-9 effort against UTRGV, and has scored double digits in two straight games. We really need that going forward, as he is currently our only scoring option off the bench. He didn't get to fully participate in practice before we started playing games, so it looks like he is starting to get settled in.

And Simmons is now up to 75% shooting on the year. Just need him to figure out how to stay out of foul trouble. Common issue for a freshman big.

Also, Woolridge is going to get a triple double at some point.

Edited by BillySee58
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Great effort, but NT has to get another gear late in the game when they get down.  

Young was unstoppable, without him I think NT wins going away.

I can't believe the announcers on that game, they had minutes were they didn't even mention what was going on in the game.  I can't believe even OU fans want to hear about old times when a live game is going on. 

This NT team continues to jell, they are going to surprise a lot of CUSA teams.