Wear your Mean Green Gear

keith

Traveling this past summer, I was wearing a NT pullover at the Glencoe (Massacre) visitors center in the Scottish Highlands. Someone came up to me in a North Texas hoodie and we had a nice chat about the school, football and the parts of the Metroplex in which we lived. I encouraged him to get up to Apogee and see how things have changed since he went to school at NT. 

I think he was bummed one of my ancestors (we share a last name) led the force that took out a significant number of MacDonalds, with whom he shares a last name. We had the Mean Green in common though.

GMG

Edited by untcampbell

I asked this guy to take a pic of me and my friend in Knoxville early this month and he noticed the SOW on my shirt.  He asked is that North Texas?  I said yes!  He was a graduate of unt and he and his wife had moved out to Tennessee to further their music careers. Glad he recognizes the SOW.  The brand is working. 

Also the guy at Henderson tap house, Jaimie (Manchester United hater but he lives our cash and big crowds) said it was cool we were doing so good this year!  He commented on the Mean Green jerseys so he knew what was up.  He still needs a Mean Green flag and/or helmet to be donated to that bar!  Awareness growing!

GMG

• Lovely Take 1