CCG Uniforms

AustinFromUNT

3 minutes ago, unt_rocket09 said:

So is FAU rocking white?

Must be!Β  I think the visiting team gets to decide, but the home teams suggest what they would like to wear and is usually accommodated.Β  Kind of disappointed hoping for all RED.Β  Maybe they will do the NFL debacle color game where the Jets wore all green and the Bills wore all red creating havoc with us color blind!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, FAU Connoisseur said:

Must be!Β  I think the visiting team gets to decide, but the home teams suggest what they would like to wear and is usually accommodated.Β  Kind of disappointed hoping for all RED.Β  Maybe they will do the NFL debacle color game where the Jets wore all green and the Bills wore all red creating havoc with us color blind!!!

That’s not correct. Β I haven’t seen anything that says FAU isn’t wearing the standard all red at home. Β 

Has anyone confirmed at NT that you are actually wearing that uni?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Dusky said:

That’s not correct. Β I haven’t seen anything that says FAU isn’t wearing the standard all red at home. Β 

Has anyone confirmed at NT that you are actually wearing that uni?

That Twitter handle (@untgridiron)Β is an AD account for the coaching staff. Β If it’s posted there, it’s legit.

• Upvote 1

I’ve wanted to ask this but.. what if for the bowl game or even next year.. the team equipment account, put out 2/3 different uniforms combos and then allowed the fans to vote on which to potentially wear on twitter?Β 

How would people enjoy that? Would that lead to more people on here that do not have twitter to create and then follow/vote?

• Downvote 4

11 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

This is the best uniform combo we have IMO

The grey and black combo we wore at SMU is a close second

So far, I still like our UTEP unis the best.
White pants/Green jersey/Metallic Green helmet.

Still looking for the All-Green combo (like last year'sΒ HOD Bowl unis) with the Metallic Green helmets.

• Upvote 1