Austin Mean Green- Conference Championship Watch

meanJewGreen

ATX Mean Green Folks,

Talked to my GM at Caroline and he said we could do a watch party at the Upstairs bar with drink specials (food is already fairly cheap). Catch is, I need to get at least 15 people there so we can continue to do more events at the bar/restaurant. Besides @Jason Howethcan any of yall commit to coming downtown on a Saturday morning to watch our Mean Green?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, meanJewGreen said:

ATX Mean Green Folks,

Talked to my GM at Caroline and he said we could do a watch party at the Upstairs bar with drink specials (food is already fairly cheap). Catch is, I need to get at least 15 people there so we can continue to do more events at the bar/restaurant. Besides @Jason Howethcan any of yall commit to coming downtown on a Saturday morning to watch our Mean Green?

Sorry bro, I’d love to help you out but I already committed to hanging out at the in-laws and watching at their place. They treating it like a little super bowl party I guess. Also, sad to see the Silo is gone.

1 hour ago, Cr1028 said:

Sorry bro, I’d love to help you out but I already committed to hanging out at the in-laws and watching at their place. They treating it like a little super bowl party I guess. Also, sad to see the Silo is gone.

Yeah man, wish @John Williams could come up with another great bar idea in ATX.