CUSA Championship Score Prediction Thread

GreenTexan13

The team will come in with revenge on the mind.   I hope they don't let their emotions take over and play undisciplined early on trying to make something happen.  I know FAU will be ready to absorb UNT's first punch, and if they wind up with the ball first, they'll likely look to take advantage of any kind of overpursuit the defense brings early on.  Watch for a screen pass early on & just hope our LBs do their jobs.

Offense won't be just trotting around out there. 

Guyton will be back. 
Wilson? 
English??

I expect a much tougher game (certainly no 800+yd, 60+pt affair), still high scoring, but FAU being at home will be the difference here.

NT - 38
FAU - 42

I just hope it’s competitive and North Texas plays like they belong in the championship game. Another great opportunity for Mason Fine to build upon his growing legacy. I’m predicting a Trevor Moore game winning field goal 

North Texas 41

The other Owl team 38

Just now, pastorgrant said:

FAU: 52

UNT: 56

We have trouble slowing them down, but our offense finds a way to put enough points on the board to have Owl for dinner the second week in a row.

:huh:     Pastor, please stay in your prayer closet all week for this game, OK? :)  

North Texas......65

FAU...................60

Again.....last team that scores will win. 

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately, looking at conference game point differentials between both teams, FAU has clearly been more dominant in that regard.  Plus, they are home.

I think our guys play a gutsy and competitive game, but come up short against a pretty darn talented FAU team.

FAU 41

NT 31

It's been a great season.   And, a loss in the championship game would not change that IMO.   Plus, we have a great future with Mason running things.

• Lovely Take 1