2017 Coaching Carousel

Coach Bill Lewis

1 minute ago, Cerebus said:

The UT coaching search debacle is one of the best things I have ever witnessed in CFB.  This is like a good Mexican soap Opera.  Scheming, back stabbing, country accents, over the top villains, all it is missing is a 45 year old man in short pants playing the role of a 10 year old.  

Say it right its called a Telenovela. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mean_Green09 said:

I've heard Kevin Steele is the guy Fulmer wants the old Baylor Coach and current Auburn DC

This has to be you trolling.  This cannot be true.  If KEVIN STEELE ends up as the HC at UT then the smoky mountains will be smoky from fires in Knoxville.  

This would be the most destructive thing to hit Tennessee since Gen. George Thomas.

1 hour ago, Cerebus said:

So if UT is really going to hire Leach, who exactly is going to offer him the job:

Someone has to take the fall for this horrible job search. I mean signing a agreement with Shiano then backing out? Offering what's his name at Purdue then being told by the UT Chancellor to LOWER the offer after it was made? Letting the multiple turndowns go public? Even RV didn't make those kind of mistakes! 

Hopefully, it's the UT Chancellor so the offer doesn't change in mid-send!

Edited by VideoEagle

2 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

This has to be you trolling.  This cannot be true.  If KEVIN STEELE ends up as the HC at UT then the smoky mountains will be smoky from fires in Knoxville.  

This would be the most destructive thing to hit Tennessee since Gen. George Thomas.

No it is not me trolling. Thats Fulmer's guy