La. Tech up 7-0 over sack

Harry

14 minutes ago, TreeFiddy said:

There are going to be 80 or 81 teams that are bowl eligible.  If Latech wins tonight, CUSA will have 10 bowl eligible teams and only 6 direct bowl tie-ins.  I doubt all 10 will get a bowl invite.

Well they get my vote for the ones left at home. So many bowls in the Texas though...I could see them getting in because of a closer fan base.  

Edited by GreenBacker
  • Haha 1

I was watching at the end of the game. Did anyone else get the impression that Wilson was gonna bawl when he met Holtz to shake hands? The expression on his face was priceless.

• Lovely Take 1

11 hours ago, meaniegreenie said:

Reading both LT and UTSA boards, I'm not sure which group hates their team the most!

wonder what that guy who said SL recruits 8th graders is saying these days.  I also remember after their loss to us one saying they gave the rest of cusa a blueprint on how to beat us.  I think the loss to hit that team (UTSA) hard and they never recovered from it.  Not to mention they cannot seem to find an end zone these days.  Anyway bowl season is upon us and I hope all CUSA teams do well including UTSA.  With ten teams eligible from CUSA the conference can make some noise in the college world.  Lets hope for a 10 and 0 bowl season.

• Lovely Take 1

12 hours ago, golfingomez said:

image.png.bc82ca14410fde7230a33a0f9e2068ed.png

lol... i was bored and decided to go drink some utsa tears and ran across this gem of a conversation

That P Casey guy also thinks they have a chance to play Texas Tech in a bowl game because it means national exposure for them. He thinks their 3-0 start should carry some weight lol. 

• Lovely Take 1