1. 1. UNT FB MVP of 2017 Season?

• Jeff WIlson
    • Mason Fine
    • Trevor Moore
    • Jaylen Guyton
    • Rico Bussey
    • Kelvin Smith

9 minutes ago, outoftown said:

Honestly I get everyone who votes for Moore as there was not really much more he could have done to earn it. But This is probably the best season a UNT QB had in a decade.

Agreed. Wanted to go with Moore because he has ice in his veins and has won us countless games, but they were games we wouldn't have even been in without Fine.

• Lovely Take 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think a better poll would be the MVP after Fine.    Offensive player of year, Wilson, special teams Moore and DPY goes to Young. 

I don't think Ramsey is going to be forgotten by those that actually saw him play.  However, Ramsey's supporting cast and NT's defense were much better than the current team's.  Hopefully, that gap can be closed more in Fine's next two years.