****OFFICIAL UNT VS. RICE GAME THREAD****

Harry

1 minute ago, Got5onIt said:

Why did Dave just say in the race for the HoD Bowl? He know something we don’t?

I took that comment to mean that last year's game, where we came from 17 points down to win, was the race to the HoD bowl.

9 minutes ago, NorthTexan95 said:

I'm also watching the Michigan - Ohio St game and it appears the one of our former quarterbacks tranferred to Michigan and is starting at quarterback for them.  That's the best explanation I have for how bad their quarterback has played which is really,  really, really bad.  

It's only their outstanding defense that is keeping Michigan in the game. 

Houston. He actually transferred from Houston. 

3 minutes ago, Matt from A700 said:

Welp. Three quarters in and it's still just a two possession game with Rice driving. Was really hoping Fine wouldn't have to play 60 minutes.

Man, I'd have really loved that too, and we definitely had our chances to do that.... but Rice's last two games they were within 10 of USM and lost to ODU by 3.... Mix in the fact that they apparently never lose on senior day, and i'm afraid we're back in dogfight mode, per usual. Just get the W and stay healthy. 

I know the D has had two 4th down stops but if they play like this next week FAU might put up another 800 yds.  Rice is bashing in the run game and FAU has an explosive running attack.  And when back to pass there is nothing close to a rush.  Now you can argue that we are playing vanilla defense as to not show anything to FAU but still it's too easy for Rice on their last few possessions,  

Meanwhile on offense Fine is like Dak a few weeks ago when he drops back.  He has ZERO time.,  

17 minutes ago, NorthTexan95 said:

I'm also watching the Michigan - Ohio St game and it appears the one of our former quarterbacks tranferred to Michigan and is starting at quarterback for them.  That's the best explanation I have for how bad their quarterback has played which is really,  really, really bad. 

John O'Korn's Wikipedia page as of a few minutes ago. Position: trash

Screenshot_2017-11-25-14-40-53.png

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, badnewspears said:

Seriously? We are going to let them make this a game?

No reason for this drama! Move the chains, chew some clock, put up at least 3 points...preferably 7. Do it NOW!