****OFFICIAL UNT VS. RICE GAME THREAD****

Harry

39 minutes ago, AustinFromUNT said:

I was watching closely and that downed guy didn’t even move. Not even a twitch when touched. We’re playing PHYSICAL on defense.

Young man you need to grow up. I know you like to try to be the first out with everything and make the funniest comments. But you need to stop and think for a minute then put something out 

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I love this team but this should not be a game. Rice is not a good team. This should have been a game where we could have taken Fine out midway into the third quarter.

Should have been 31-7 when you take away the pick six. Then we shouldn't be giving up 52 yard touchdown scrambles to opposing QBs, but we haven't been able to contain quarterbacks all year.

Prayers to Samuel Stewart, though. I'm only keeping up on Meen Green Stats, but hopefully he's going to be OK.

• Lovely Take 1

29 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Young man you need to grow up. I know you like to try to be the first out with everything and make the funniest comments. But you need to stop and think for a minute then put something out 

Obviously never want to see a player get injured, regardless of which team they play for. Was more of a statement on how this game is having a bunch of injuries. Hoping that Samuel is okay.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm also watching the Michigan - Ohio St game and it appears the one of our former quarterbacks tranferred to Michigan and is starting at quarterback for them.  That's the best explanation I have for how bad their quarterback has played which is really,  really, really bad.  

It's only their outstanding defense that is keeping Michigan in the game.