Were those C-USA refs last night or what?

Harry

5 minutes ago, meaniegreenie said:

I never saw a badge on the crew, but since the sideline markers, etc. had CUSA, I made the assumption that the crew was from CUSA.  Could have absolutely no correlation.

Thanks I think they are able to negotiate the reds on non conference games but I never saw anything on where this crew was from.

2 hours ago, Harry said:

After rewatching the game goodness there were a LOT of holding calls missed.  Both at the line of scrimmage and down the field.

Yes they were a CUSA crew.. I would say everyone here should email CUSA about these refs... from the Guyton targeting to the late hit on Mason when he slide among other things. We need to be in the ear of CUSA for every single game we have bad refs so they don’t have them here again and tell WB as well and see if he can do something potentially

1 hour ago, greeneagle1 said:

Isn’t that our equipment? Just asking, I don’t know for sure.

Yes it’s our equipment.

1 hour ago, meaniegreenie said:

I think the digital down marker was new for this game.  Don't remember it before.

Yes it was brand new, and very expensive... 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1