Let's turn Boca Green!!!!!

GMG24

1 minute ago, FAU Connoisseur said:

Your expectations are too high!!  If you try to see how many things they mess up without crashing it can be a fun trip!!

Uncle is an airline A&P mechanic, knowing what he knows about Spirit maintenance he would never step foot on one.    That's enough reason for me.  

I've flown Spirit several times and never had any issue with them. If you know what they're all about before booking w/them and flying w/them then they're a great IMO and you'll be able to save some money. I just checked on their site and you can literally fly to FLL in the morning and get there at 940am, attend the game and fly back out that night at 8pm and the tickets are less than $200.  If I wasn't getting married and didn't have wedding planning and hosting out of town family I'd most likely do that and attend the game.

For everyone who's looking at flights, there are three sites I usually recommend that you look at ALL of them as each one tends to show deals that the others don't (and can also end up being cheaper than the airline's website itself):

Kayak

Google Flights

Skiplagged

Cheapest I'm finding right now is $182 on Spirit via Skiplagged.

Edited by dmaxel
  • Thanks 1