Attendance Prediction vs Army?

Ben Gooding

17 hours ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

Which one? heard they will have multiple different WP organization at the game.

There might be multiple small ones, but the official one sponsored on by the Association of Graduates / hosted by the West Point Society of North Texas goes through halftime  I wouldn't expect a great number of the attendees to stay at the tailgate until it closes though.  Unless, of course, they REALLY like the open bar.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, BeatNavy said:

There might be multiple small ones, but the official one sponsored on by the Association of Graduates / hosted by the West Point Society of North Texas goes through halftime  I wouldn't expect a great number of the attendees to stay at the tailgate until it closes though.  Unless, of course, they REALLY like the open bar.

Earlier in the season they (UNT) had heard from at minimum 3 of them. 

• Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Prettylittleeagle said:

Amen to that, I vote we go to the high schools in denton and give every kid a free ticket. FILL END ZONE WREN BAKER, ARE YOU LISTENING?

Better yet, free ticket to all elementary age kids in Denton with $5 Tail Section tickets for their parents.

• Downvote 1

I got a feeling army will bring a lot of folks. Not only because there are many vets and sympathisers in the area, but also because Army is legitimately good this year for the first time in ages, meaning they will likely bring more than usual. Game time is good. Whether might be ok too. However it isn't homecoming.

I say 28320

That would be an Apogee recrd and easily the most when facing a school from out of state.

Edited by outoftown
  • Upvote 2

FWIW, at some point between yesterday when I last looked and now, tickets are now available online in sections 201, 202, 211, and 212 where they had not been shown as available sections before.  I don't recall seeing those sections activated for online sales at all last week for the homecoming game, but I could be wrong.  Looking at 207, there are much fewer seats showing as available now than last week at this time, and that section ended up fairly full (compared to normal standards) then.  It seems to indicate there must be some pretty strong ticket sales.

Edited by jredallas

I've been checking tickets all week and finally bought my 3 in section 206 last night. Driving up from Austin for my first game of the season. Unfortunately I've been unable to make other games, so needless to say I'm super excited. 

Nonetheless, there were a ton of tickets available earlier this week and now most of them are gone. I know Ticketmaster is kind of weird, but I'm hoping they're gone becasue they've been purchased. 

image.png.cc4c86440bc0c6af72c9134138b556a4.png

21 minutes ago, cdizzle86 said:

I've been checking tickets all week and finally bought my 3 in section 206 last night. Driving up from Austin for my first game of the season. Unfortunately I've been unable to make other games, so needless to say I'm super excited. 

Nonetheless, there were a ton of tickets available earlier this week and now most of them are gone. I know Ticketmaster is kind of weird, but I'm hoping they're gone because they've been purchased. 

Don't take ticket availability on TM as gospel for overall ticket availability.

• Downvote 1

On 11/15/2017 at 11:45 AM, Prettylittleeagle said:

Amen to that, I vote we go to the high schools in denton and give every kid a free ticket. FILL END ZONE WREN BAKER, ARE YOU LISTENING?

Sorry to be a downer, but this would pretty much guarantee we wouldn’t fill the stadium.  Just giving tickets away doesn’t get them into the stadium.  

On a similar note, maybe if you gave them a voucher good for a free ticket at the stadium while supplies last, now you’re talking. 

• Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1