Nebraska (11/13/17)

CMJ

3 hours ago, ItsSparky said:

B10.. Huskers had to grind out their opener over the fighting Tony Romo's aka Easter Illinois.. Dare I say winnable?? Would love a competitive game w/ under 10 to go.. Believe the game is on Big Ten net??

Big Ten Network 2. And yeah, this game is absolutely winnable. Doesn't mean we will win, but it is winnable.

• Lovely Take 1
  • Confused 1

As best that I can tell, the game is only available on the BTN Plus. This is a subscription based view using their mobile app. It is $14.95/month. Basically, pay this to watch the game and then cancel. Hopefully, I'll be able to chromecast the game from my mobile to big screen TV. Really excited! These are the types of games/wins against known "power" opponents that can garner (re)interest in our men's bball program!