Homecoming Proposal

MeanGreen_ATX

3 minutes ago, MeanGreen_ATX said:

Big thanks to my buddy @TheReal_jayD for helping me put together an awesome proposal yesterday. The atmosphere was amazing and the Mean Green faithful made this grown my cry like a baby. Thank you to everyone that was there cheering us on. Wren was there to congratulate us as we walked off the field and on top of all that, we wrapped up the west! It was truly an unforgettable day. Go Mean Green!

Got to shake your hand by the wing zone afterwards.  Again--congrats!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MeanGreen_ATX said:

Big thanks to my buddy @TheReal_jayD for helping me put together an awesome proposal yesterday. The atmosphere was amazing and the Mean Green faithful made this grown my cry like a baby. Thank you to everyone that was there cheering us on. Wren was there to congratulate us as we walked off the field and on top of all that, we wrapped up the west! It was truly an unforgettable day. Go Mean Green!

OL Lawrence Pritchett gonna tie the knot. Congrats Man!! At first I just thought you were just a bad dancer

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

5 hours ago, MeanGreen_ATX said:

Congrats man! Glad it all worked out!! 

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, MeanGreen_ATX said:

My man Larry is all grown up.... Extremely happy for you brother.. I'm waiting for next years playoff invite to one up you.. I can pop the question when we're playing in the Natty.. Anyone who knows a chick let me know, thanks in advance

• Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ItsSparky said:

My man Larry is all grown up.... Extremely happy for you brother.. I'm waiting for next years playoff invite to one up you

Haha! Appreciate it, Spark! I approve of this plan. 

16 hours ago, Withers940 said:

OL Lawrence Pritchett gonna tie the knot. Congrats Man!! At first I just thought you were just a bad dancer

C'mon Withers, you've seen my regular dance moves. Those were my nervous wreck moves. Cut me some slack!

• Haha 2