Here's something I wish our band would do

Hunter Green

That was great. I agree with ya, it would be nice to have our band do half time shows like this.

IMO I could see it happening when there’s consistantly 26-30,000 people in the seats for the home games (Which may be sooner than a lot of people think) #Future’sBright #LeaveOurCoachAlone

28 minutes ago, Hunter Green said:

I know it would be asking too much for our band, but could you imaging doing something like this instead of the Munsters theme?

• Lovely Take 1

That was freaking cool. The band is the next frontier.  Wren and company need to collaborate with this group and have them help us raise attendance and improve the experience.  They could be an even Bigger more spectacular draw if they would simply turn their attention from what they want to do to finding out what the public really wants. This is a tall drink of water for them to drink but if they could they could truly learn about what would create even more fans of the green brigade out there in the general public.

With that said thank you for all you did on Saturday night to help create a fantastic atmosphere! 

Go Mean Green!!!!!

• Upvote 5

I hate to admit this but there were stragglers in my group who had a hard time finding a place to park they were so late. We made it inside the stadium after the National Anthem and while players were being announced on PA.

Question: Did we do anything at all to recognize that it was Veterans' Day? Just curious.

21 minutes ago, EagleMBA said:

I hate to admit this but there were stragglers in my group who had a hard time finding a place to park they were so late. We made it inside the stadium after the National Anthem and while players were being announced on PA.

Question: Did we do anything at all to recognize that it was Veterans' Day? Just curious.

Other than recognizing a Marine and current UNT student that earned a commission, I don’t believe so. 

• Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Salsa_Verde said:

Other than recognizing a Marine and current UNT student that earned a commission, I don’t believe so. 

OK, at least I didn't miss that. That ceremony was inspiring.

One of my group is a Marine (he is in civilian life but reminds me he will always be a Marine); my branch was Army. I will not tell him that there was no Veterans' Day observance or he will be pissed. Me too, but not like he would.