Scrappy Koozies!!!

Withers940

2 hours ago, Withers940 said:

Hey Men, 

I wanted to let all you guys know that I am going to be handing out these Scrappy Koozies at the tailgate Saturday so come find me!! I'll be floating around all the tailgate spots so keep an eye out for me.

IMG_8078.JPG

Where did you get these?  I would love to have a couple, but will not be able to make it to town this weekend.

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1

2 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

How do I find you?  I would like to possess one of these. 

2 hours ago, THOR said:

ya....my beers need new clothes....

2 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Where did you get these?  I would love to have a couple, but will not be able to make it to town this weekend.

6 minutes ago, MDH said:

I live in Denver. We like beer. Our beers get cold in the winter. I need one or else my hand will get frostbite.

I’ll set several to the side for y’all that can’t make it and we can work something out as far as gettin some to y’all. 

Ill post on here when I️ got the parking lot. I️ have planned on stopping by the GMG tailgate area. Also plan on walking around stopping in on random tailgates to pass me out. Just give me an idea where everyone is so I️ know where to go

• Lovely Take 1

6 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

I’ll set several to the side for y’all that can’t make it and we can work something out as far as gettin some to y’all. 

Ill post on here when I️ got the parking lot. I️ have planned on stopping by the GMG tailgate area. Also plan on walking around stopping in on random tailgates to pass me out. Just give me an idea where everyone is so I️ know where to go

Pm'd you my number.  Please text me regarding your whereabouts. 

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

46 minutes ago, SlimSlamSlum said:

I was once the proud owner of a seat cushion with that image on it. I loved it dearly. Although several witnesses swore on their lives it blew away, I am sure it was scrappynapped. I don't know you, but if I see you I would greatly appreciate one of those beautiful items. Is there anything I can offer in trade?

Your presence at the game is all I️ request...... and I️ like beer too hahahaha 

Edited by Withers940
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

Put in a reminder to the driver to tell me to pick some up.  And stealing from Anderson is a given. I created that tailgate back in the day, so I get full credit. David is gracious in that. 

yes he is....amazing fan and dude