Last night several of you guys were asking about tshirts and here's how this is going to go. Phil **edit...Phil, not Sammy, sorry** has a friend who may be able to get us screen printed tshirts. If not, I (and maybe Nicole or Erin?) will print up my design on transfer paper and make the shirts ourselves. This is going to cost some money, be aware. I don't know how much it will cost but I'm guessing somewhere around $10 each. If you want a tshirt with my design on the front, reply or PM me with your tshirt size and the color of the team you are on.

Here's the design, for those of you who didn't see it.

Edited by hope24

I recommend you call Roy Sanchez at San Bay Studios in Denton.

He is an NT alum, and a Talon alum.

My guess is he would do it for a reasonable price, say $10, but I have not talked to him. I think he would like a minimum of 10 shirts.

Tell him Scott Campbell recommended him...that will raise the price significantly!

Seriously, I think Roy is the best in town. He is over by TWU, by the way.

I am in for a L if we can keep it to $10.

BTHOTU

Also, please check with Rick and Silver at MeanGreenStock. Rick and I had talked about it and he wanted to make the shirts as well. Hope, what I would do is print the graphics and collect at the game. Then you can pay for them in advance and hand them out at the Spring scrimmage. Just a thought... I always get burned when making shirts so I try to collect in advance now. Put me down for one as well, I love the design. Can we do Green shirts with white print? Also, I would personally prefer a long sleeved t-shirt but I might be inthe minority, I will be happy with whatever you choose. Thank you for taking the initiative to get this done.

Ok, quick question... If I were to print some shirts up through Rick, 36 of them, 18 white and 18 green; would we be able to sell them all next Saturday? JayDub made up a design as well and it looks great, he just e-mailed me the links and I like it. I am thinking that these would make good playing shirts as there are likely to be many more Flag Football games after this... we can use them somewhat for uniforms. Then Hope could make her shirts as well for the "event" shirt, in other words GMG Bowl I. Basically that would give us something to dirt up and something to have as a collector shirt celebrating the inaugural game.

Green Team Uniforms

White Team Uniforms

Edited by stebo

Ok, quick question... If I were to print some shirts up through Rick, 36 of them, 18 white and 18 green; would we be able to sell them all next Saturday?  JayDub made up a design as well and it looks great, he just e-mailed me the links and I like it.  I am thinking that these would make good playing shirts as there are likely to be many more Flag Football games after this... we can use them somewhat for uniforms.  Then Hope could make her shirts as well for the "event" shirt, in other words GMG Bowl I.  Basically that would give us something to dirt up and something to have as a collector shirt celebrating the inaugural game.

Green Team Uniforms

White Team Uniforms

Any chance for a non-player can get one of these. I have always wanted everybody to have a shirt with their handle on it so we could more easily identify each other if we don't know someone.

Someone told me that MeanGreenStock/Rick doesn't print shirts, just distributes them. Also if in fact he does print them, would they be ready in less than a week for the game? This is why I was leaning more towards doing iron on printing myself by getting Kinko's to print iron transfers for $1 each (we supply transfer paper). Also Kinko's will print AND iron shirts for $10 each (not including price of shirt, we'd have to bring our own). As far as numbers go with the iron on plan I was thinking of takin the shirts to a sports store and getting them done there, or getting tape or iron on numbers and doing it that way. What I am concerned about is getting shirts to play in. I'd like to have the shirts ready by the time we play rather than getting orders on Saturday, but whatever works. What I want to know from you Stebo is- would Rick be able to get any kind of tshirt printed by Saturday? What I want to know from everyone else is, which shirt would we prefer for the game if we can get them printed?

I guess I'm in the minority by being content with just wearing green or white and having a good time. If this pans out perhaps we could do the shirts for the next game like Stebo originally suggested?

pursue both designs, one for the game and one for the event.

That's what stebo was talking about, but if we can get jaydub's shirt screenprinted for saturday, then why take orders for mine at the game and get them printed later...why not get orders on the board and get them printed for saturday also? I thought the reason we were even talking about getting orders saturday in the first place was because we didn't have time to get them printed. Am I making sense?

I'm not sure you can get JayDub's printed in time.... it costs to make the design, which is fine until you want to put diff names and number on the back of everyone's shirt. Each number would cost and each name would cost as opposed to one design costing once divided by however many shirts. That's more money and more work for Rick, but maybe he's up to it! I dunno..... another thought/idea is instead of indiviual numbers to put 01 on everyone's to represent the 1st annual and next yea it could be 02. But that's just an idea..... I would love it if we had our own number! That just might cost more and take more time.

What if we print one white and one green of the shirts, and then have them at the game for people to place their order including size and shipping, with their name and number that they want on the back? Do you think that would be the best solution. I just don't want to get stuck with a bunch of shirts.

Rick CAN make these shirts by Saturday if we get the order in today, I just don't think it is possible to get the sizes and commitments from everyone by the end of the day. And I think I was wrong about his screenprinting, I believe that he still outsources it, or maybe he just outsources things like names and numbers. But either way, he would have to have something done from another company to make this work so we are really on a stiff timeline.

If you want a shirt get one and if you want your name and/or # on it then go ahead and do it yourself.

That will save everyone that is getting the shirts together the hassle of getting what everyone ordering a shirt wants on the back.

That makes sense to me.

I'm not even getting a shirt.