women's soccer does it again!!!

THOR

9 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

Hoping they do a big thing for the UNT W Soccer Team at the Homecoming game and figure they will... Good stuff ladies and congrats on the W! 

Let's hope so. They have been the best sports program at UNT for a long time. They deserve the recognition. Glad they are finally getting a new stadium to play in instead of Liberty Christian's old high school football field.

• Upvote 1

This was a battle of attrition.  Soccer to me is a very boring game, but I watched all of this.

A great battle and ultimate win by a very overall young very tough team.

With a lot of players returning plus a brand new facility, which if FAU is any indication, has to be one of the best in the league, NT should continue to dominate the conference.  

Of course, a first ever NCAA tournament win would be even better.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, GrandGreen said:

This was a battle of attrition.  Soccer to me is a very boring game, but I watched all of this.

A great battle and ultimate win by a very overall young very tough team.

With a lot of players returning plus a brand new facility, which if FAU is any indication, has to be one of the best in the league, NT should continue to dominate the conference.  

Of course, a first ever NCAA tournament win would be even better.  

Wayyyy overdue

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, rws69 said:

They will be in Austin for first round game against Texas.

So glad they drew the Longhorns instead of the Aggies.  This is a winnable game y'all!

The Longhorns started the year undefeated (11-0-0), then won only 2 of their last 7 games to finish at (13-3-2) including a 1st round loss in the Big12 tourney to eventual champs, Baylor.

A lot of these girls played with each other at the club level here in the Metroplex.  Should be a very competitive game & might get chippy. 
Hedlund needs to keep the ladies focused on the game.