HUGE W!!!

diehardUNTfan

Great pics. I wanted to make a family trip and go, but unfortunately the wife is from Kansas and is a K-State fan and didn't want to go. Son, was born in Oklahoma and thinks he should be an OU fan because he spent all of 5 months of his life there. LOL. Thanks for posting what you did.

• Upvote 4

51 minutes ago, Venson said:

We won, but we certainly got away with a PI in the last couple of minutes of the game. It brought equilibrium to the game for the missed interception the the officials refused to review and the fumble that was missed.

Or the 5-6 no calls on holds where you can see our DLs jerseys 6-10 inches away from their pads and ref is staring at it. 

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, GMG24 said:

Or the 5-6 no calls on holds where you can see our DLs jerseys 6-10 inches away from their pads and ref is staring at it. 

I was yelling at my IPad all throughout the game about the blatant holds/no calls. They called 1 all game and only cause they tackled us after getting whipped. 

1 hour ago, Green Lantern said:

Gutty win. Didn’t play our best, but found a way to win on the road! Huge.

Agreed, a gutty and solid W in terms of beating one of the powers of CUSA for some time (even if they are down this year)... 

Solid West wins, and not sure how many expected us to go 4-0 vs UAB, USM, UTSA, and LT... Time to go out and win by 20+ vs Rice and UTEP

• Upvote 5
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Venson said:

We won, but we certainly got away with a PI in the last couple of minutes of the game. It brought equilibrium to the game for the missed interception the the officials refused to review and the fumble that was missed.

Listened to the game in the car for the interception, why did we call a time out instead of throwing a challenge flag? Seems we should have forced them to look at it again, not hoped they would

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, GMG24 said:

You could see a lot of holds that we're not called.  Seems like Flusche was getting yanked down from behind every other play?

BTW...La Tech's QB is gonna crap his pants when he plays UTSA's blitz defense.  His feet are Happy, Happy, Happy!

Rick

• Lovely Take 1

2 minutes ago, FirefightnRick said:

You could see a lot of holds that we're not called.  Seems like Flusche was getting yanked down from behind every other play?

BTW...La Tech's QB is gonna crap his pants when he plays UTSA's blitz defense.  His feet are Happy, Happy, Happy!

Rick

I actually hope La Tech beats the breaks off of UTSA.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 3

1 hour ago, FirefightnRick said:

Iiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!  Thats what I'm talking about! 

IMG_2816.PNG.a570638edbba9d25f05db89dbf512a20.PNG

IMG_2845.PNG.b5b78baf2baa7214dc620af317e8ec23.PNG

IMG_2846.PNG.314d84ce460fa31559874f82e65d8e5d.PNG

IMG_2847.PNG

BTW,. I recommend the shrimp and catfish at Ponchatoula's downtown Ruston. Excellent food and service and hospitality by the La Tech faithful.  Wouldn't let us leave without buying Silver and I a beer before we left.

IMG_2852.JPG.bd1be3ac99aa5d718e98d66f766ab2a6.JPG

Great road trip.

Rick

another happy UNT fan after a win.........

BTW,. I recommend the shrimp and catfish at Ponchatoula's downtown Ruston. Excellent food and service and hospitality by the La Tech faithful.  Wouldn't let us leave without buying Silver and I a beer before we left.

Great road trip.

Rick

My friends and I went there as well, and now and we're at Blind Tiger now. Great stuff!

Iiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!  Thats what I'm talking about! 

IMG_2816.PNG.a570638edbba9d25f05db89dbf512a20.PNG

IMG_2845.PNG.b5b78baf2baa7214dc620af317e8ec23.PNG

IMG_2846.PNG.314d84ce460fa31559874f82e65d8e5d.PNG

IMG_2847.PNG

Great road trip.

Rick

I saw you on TV! Never have met you in person, but I love your hat and was telling my fiance that you post on here lol. Sorry, I'm a fan boy!

• Upvote 2