Uniforms vs LA Tech

AustinFromUNT

1 minute ago, meangreenlax said:

This is one of our best looks, idk what people are on 

It's super clean, has both of our two bigger school colors to satisfy those who think black shouldn't be one of them, and the matte version of the green helmet adds the cherry on top.

I don’t think we’ve used the same uni combo twice this season. With three games left after this weekend what combos are left?

All green for homecoming? I have a feeling there will be a surprise jersy for Army. Do we run the table and finish out the regular season with a new combo for Rice? I wonder if there is any other team other than maybe Oregon that has worn a different combo in every game of the season.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

Manufacturers have some work to do to catch up on mini helmets.  And prayers for this poor guy:

http://nationalchamps.net/Helmet_Project/

I am talking full size, battle worn gear. They make players (ie parents) buy all that stuff if they want it. They don't give it away.

1 hour ago, NT96 said:

I don’t think we’ve used the same uni combo twice this season. With three games left after this weekend what combos are left?

All green for homecoming? I have a feeling there will be a surprise jersy for Army. Do we run the table and finish out the regular season with a new combo for Rice? I wonder if there is any other team other than maybe Oregon that has worn a different combo in every game of the season.

I'm guessing white helmets, green jerseys, and white pants for HC. 

All green is disgusting, IMO. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, NT96 said:

I wonder if there is any other team other than maybe Oregon that has worn a different combo in every game of the season.

I have to believe there are several in this day and age of multiple uniforms, but it would be interesting to know.  I could be wrong on all of these, but off the top of my head in Texas alone I'd guess Texas Tech, TCU, Baylor, and Aggie have different combos every game.  I'm sure you can throw in OkSt to the north as well.  Of course, I could be wrong on all of these so there's that possibility too.

Please no to the gray.  I've yet to see any team wear a gray uniform that I liked.  My opinion of course.

Edited by NT93
  • Upvote 2

I was actually a fan of the gray. Just didn’t like the results of the game in the gray. I wouldn’t mind seeing it again.

I’m curious to see how green gray green, or white gray white would look. One thing is for sure the #MeanGreen certainly have options now, weather we like ‘em or not. 

Edited by MeanGreenWarDaddy
3AM posts don’t always work out.
  • Upvote 1