Help Wanted

southsideguy

52 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

I will never understand why he was forced out.  SL made a bad decision on the ST coach but I chalk it up to not having experience as a HC.  Wish he would give Perry a call.

Yeah okay. Sorry that ship has sailed. If Seth called me and asked me to come back after just one year to the same job I begged to keep I would tell him where he could stick it. Tommy is probably half-heartedly chuckling at all the regression in our special teams statistics. I know I sure as hell would be

10 minutes ago, All About UNT said:

Yeah okay. Sorry that ship has sailed. If Seth called me and asked me to come back after just one year to the same job I begged to keep I would tell him where he could stick it. Tommy is probably half-heartedly chuckling at all the regression in our special teams statistics. I know I sure as hell would be

If so, he needs to get his head out of his rear and start getting his resume ready because he's gone after this year, along with all of the other NV staff.  I agree he's not coming back here.  But I also don't think he's paying any attention to us (except maybe his man, Jeff Wilson).

33 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

If so, he needs to get his head out of his rear and start getting his resume ready because he's gone after this year, along with all of the other NV staff.  I agree he's not coming back here.  But I also don't think he's paying any attention to us (except maybe his man, Jeff Wilson).

coaches come back to the same team fairly often.  Why not come back to an up and coming team, and make a better name and resume builder....then off to bigger pastures...