Purchasing Club Level Seats

Ekhogue

We have had season tickets for the last 5 years but did not purchase this year due to our travel schedules...I am interested in treating my parents to a game...and would like to purchase Club Level seats for them...is that an option?

thanks

Erin

Edited by Ekhogue
  • Upvote 1

You will have to find a Club member.  That member can get up to the number of season tickets he holds.  

I'll do it but I only have 2 season tickets.  Sounds like you need somebody with 3 or 4.  Although I guess you could get 2 Club members to help you out.  I'm certainly willing.  

GO MEAN GREEN

Edited by greenjoe
  • Upvote 1

Call Connor Meier,the young man  who heads Mean Green Club, at 949.369.7283 or his cell at 918.231.3839 and explain the situation to him. I would be surprised if he didn't help you out, especially if you tell him that you might renew your seats next year. He is a good guy.

• Lovely Take 1
  • Confused 1