*****OFFICIAL UNT vs. FAU GAME THREAD*****

UNTLifer

1 minute ago, Cerebus said:

For those of you watching the ESPN3 feed... do you think the addiction network could help me with my dependence on North Texas football?  

That TV doc is right, this could end up killing me, or worse, cause me to hurt others.  

If nothing else getting that girls heroin connect would ease the pain of tonight

1 minute ago, RBP79 said:

If we lose this game, so what! Not the end of the season..I mean...did you think they were going to run the table for the rest of the season.???

We can hope can't we? 

In fairness, I thought we would lose one that we weren't supposed to.  Hopefully this is that one.

Awesome.. Wilson not moving his left arm after a run, and Lawerence limping off 

Just now, Cerebus said:

Fine is getting murdered.  

He just had to scramble for his life when they brought 4 and we kept back 6.

Really, i have no idea why Mayfield turns and runs to the flat when the backside purse is closer to Fine and closer to Mayfield

10 minutes ago, Censored by Laurie said:

Then eff off. 

But don't come back with Pom poms next week when unt wins and shows it clearly isn't as bad as this display.

i swear, it's as if all of you professed football/sports fans have never actually learned anything from watching games. You're nothing but emotional children when things are going wrong.  

When you're not actually "good"...something few teams truly are...but just "better than bad" these things happen...and an emotional win coupled with fau on a bye set this up for anyone paying attention. 

Or anyone who isn't just a child. 

You may be right.   But, this is the worst 1st half performance I have ever seen from us, and I've been following the Mean Green since 99.  

If you've been around longer, and you've seen worse, then my apologies. But, I'm f**king tired of watching us get out asses beat but inferior talent on a regular basis.

UTSA was a miracle, and also luck.  If that 40 some yard pass gets knocked down, we lose that game.   

• Upvote 1

Just now, UNTGuy5 said:

You may be right.   But, this is the worst 1st half performance I have ever seen from us, and I've been following the Mean Green since 99.  

If you've been around longer, and you've seen worse, then my apologies. But, I'm f**king tired of watching us get out asses beat but inferior talent on a regular basis.

UTSA was a miracle, and also luck.  If that 40 some yard pass gets knocked down, we lose that game.   

Portland?

• Lovely Take 1

1 minute ago, UNTGuy5 said:

Man FAU is not inferior talent.  I figured it would take a near perfect day to beat them.  However we just look awful.  That is what is disappointing.  

13 minutes ago, RBP79 said:

If we lose this game, so what! Not the end of the season..I mean...did you think they were going to run the table for the rest of the season.???

this is also where the 2016 collapsed and lost 6 of 7 and backed into a bowl game at 5-7.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1