*****OFFICIAL UNT vs. FAU GAME THREAD*****

UNTLifer

3 minutes ago, Mike Jackson said:

For the person that doesn’t like the idea of the backup quarterbacks getting some time in a game that is out of reach, I would like to know why?   Having Fine or Shanbor getting beat up in the second half serves no purpose.  We have the rest of the season for Fine to get better.  

I didn't see the first post, but which backup QB did you have in mind?  I assume Pearson is the #3, but they don't want to burn his RS if it can be avoided.

Just now, BTG_Fan1 said:

They should put in all the young guys but the OL.. let the OL suffer and maybe they will pick it up 

suffer?! no they need to play to get better. They were praised for improvements over last week.... I never saw a better line , Fine has been running for his life since the SMU game.

1 minute ago, p_phelps said:

suffer?! no they need to play to get better. They were praised for improvements over last week.... I never saw a better line , Fine has been running for his life since the SMU game.

You make the OL suffer as in the keep playing to work this crap out.. no need to let Fine/Wilson/Guyton get hurt.. most of these ol outside of Woodworth are not playing worth a damn  

1 minute ago, Cerebus said:

O/U on the number of time a coach says "ass"?  

In the BTG episode 3 or 4.. the non-BTG I’ll take 28 to prices are right you, sorry 😐 

Edited by BTG_Fan1

5 minutes ago, UNTGuy5 said:

Wow.  This team is garbage.  My fault for thinking they may be worth a crap. Same old UNT.  

This is why it's so easy to give up as a fan. 

Then eff off. 

But don't come back with Pom poms next week when unt wins and shows it clearly isn't as bad as this display.

i swear, it's as if all of you professed football/sports fans have never actually learned anything from watching games. You're nothing but emotional children when things are going wrong.  

When you're not actually "good"...something few teams truly are...but just "better than bad" these things happen...and an emotional win coupled with fau on a bye set this up for anyone paying attention. 

Or anyone who isn't just a child. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

11 minutes ago, Mike Jackson said:

Not sure I thought Pearson wasn’t redshirt eligible.  Who else do they have?  I misplace my program from the last game.

Sure he is--he's a true freshman signed right out of high school, and he hasn't seen the field yet.  The #1 guy after him (I think it was Mitch Cason) left the program a couple of months ago.

Getting Shanbour some reps might not be a bad idea, but I really don't think we have options after that we can realistically exercise.

Edited by Mean Green 93-98
  • Thanks 1

Wilson hopefully isn’t hurt bad, they said elbow but it looked like he came down on his shoulder..

also, OL help the RB.. Smith is surrounded by 3 guys fighting and OL is just watching

For those of you watching the ESPN3 feed... do you think the addiction network could help me with my dependence on North Texas football?  

That TV doc is right, this could end up killing me, or worse, cause me to hurt others.  

Lol 😂 

For those of you watching the ESPN3 feed... do you think the addiction network could help me with my dependence on North Texas football?  

That TV doc is right, this could end up killing me, or worse, cause me to hurt others.  

Yep, keep listening to these announcers over and over and you will never want to watch another football game no matter who’s playing