*****OFFICIAL UNT vs. FAU GAME THREAD*****

UNTLifer

Okay now I definitely say they are being out coached.  That 7 points is entirely on the staff.  No time out to review that call that kept FAU pocession then trying to sub on 4th down when they have been quick snapping it all game.  STUPID.  I am kind of done with our defensive coordinator.  He should be gone regardless of our record at the end of the year.  The offense had been carrying this team most of the year.

Edited by Mike Jackson
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

Why didn’t our coaches call a time out to have a chance to review and challenge it. That would have stopped the drive and given us the ball back. No way FAU goes for it on 4th and 6 there.

I have to say that -even during wins- this has been a theme throughout the season: We seem not to be well organised coaching wise when it comes to those situations where we need someone to be quick about calling down to either snap it quick because we got a favorable call or to call a time when we need to force the challenge. I don't know who is resposible to do that, but that part of our coaching just hasn't been working

Bs reffing. Now they start calling offensive holds but it happened all first quarter. Then the elbow is down but not whistled. Won't be surprised to hear down the line Kiffin and/or Briles rigged games. I can understand missed calls, but this seems excessive.

Edited by GMG_Dallas
  • Lovely Take 1

2 minutes ago, untbowler said:

Kiffin is just clowning Litrell right now, smart offense playcalling seeing our guys not hustling off the field and quick snaps. 

At least it gives you a chance to come here and be a douche. You're do quiet when things are going well

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, outoftown said:

I have to say that -even during wins- this has been a theme throughout the season: We seem not to be well organised coaching wise when it comes to those situations where we need someone to be quick about calling down to either snap it quick because we got a favorable call or to call a time when we need to force the challenge. I don't know who is resposible to do that, but that part of our coaching just hasn't been working

Tommy Perry use to do that.