BTG Episode 7

BeyondTheGreen

I always enjoy the show.  This week's show was special and gets a double portion of "attaboys" from me.  Good interviews, good locker room material, excellent game to work with. Whats not to like?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MeanGreen13 said:

I like Rico Bussey. Seems to say little and isnt too excitable. Just makes plays when he gets the chance. 

Watched some guys talk about him on twitter once. After his highlight from the bowl game they were tagging their friends saying that's the dude who killed us in high school. RBJ is the real deal, does his work in silence. I continue to hope he stays healthy. He's a nice balance to Guyton.

• Upvote 1

Rico can catch anything, he has a great set of hands. We are deep at receiver and always someone steps up when they need to make a big play.  The miracle drive starts with the defense and ends with the offense.

Beyond the Green is great and always look forward to it!

Edited by southsideguy
  • Upvote 1

Hoping the Fine-Rico connection starts heating up, especially with the guyton attention. Would make the offense take the step to elite! Also great episode, watch every week on youtube ( usually end up watching all of them until game time when it's an away game) 

Edited by p_phelps

12 hours ago, BeyondTheGreen said:

Thanks for the support!

GMG

Love the show.  Always a great job and much better than the typical "coach speak" film review.  Two recommendations/requests that may be hindered due to finances.  Have a bye week episode highlighting the women's soccer and volleyball program, and two, run it through basketball season and spring sports.  Just a fantastic program that puts a positive spotlight on our university!

10 hours ago, Caw Caw said:

Watched some guys talk about him on twitter once. After his highlight from the bowl game they were tagging their friends saying that's the dude who killed us in high school. RBJ is the real deal, does his work in silence. I continue to hope he stays healthy. He's a nice balance to Guyton.

And let's not forget Keagan Brewer is gonna be eligible next year too... We're looking good at the receiver spot!