SAVE THE DATE! NEW VENUE!

KRAM1

New Silent Auction Item obtained:

FOUR (4) FRONT ROW TICKETS to the Frisco Rough Riders!  This is Founders Club Seating which is all-inclusive---dinner, drinks (draft beer, wine, soft drinks) and dessert.  If you have kiddos  who would like as pre-game stadium tour...or maybe an adult as well...these can be arranged.  The3se are great tickets folks...and a $200 value!!!!!

Thank you Eric Becker and Automation Integration for this generous donation for our silent auction.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

https://one.unt.edu/8th-annual-spring-classic

Folks...we are getting close to Game Day!  April 14th at the Old Men's Gym.  It's going to be a great time, but we still; need players...sure, we have enough to play, but some folks are going to play mare than they would like.  Soooooo...step on up and use the link above to sign up to play in this years game.

Still only $35 to play and, of course, that includes the collector's edition game t-shirt.

Also...make sure you pencil in the after game gathering at Eastside (one of our sponsors).  Questions?  Just PM me here.

• Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 1

On 4/4/2018 at 10:59 PM, unttau said:

Who are the captains this year? Also when is the draft?images.jpg.1a3462b2bad516ac88315341d57cefe7.jpg

Been out of the county...no internet. Will be working on that...last sign-up day is tomorrow. Would love to have you be a capt. Any interest?

• Downvote 1

On 2/6/2018 at 4:34 PM, MEANGREENCOACH2 said:

currently i am in a boot nursing a BADDD rolled ankle playing flag football.  So its going to be a long long while before i am playing.

How is the ankle? You on a gimpy ankle is still pretty good for this game. 😂😂. Any chance?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:13 AM, KRAM1 said:

Update... Working with Student Affairs (and getting great cooperation) to have the parking meters along Highland St. not monitored by the Campus Police for the game.  That would certainly help.  I am VERY hopeful that, with the help of Student Affairs, we can pull this off.

CAUTION! As of now...11/13...we DO NOT have confirmation that the UNT Police will not be ticketing folks parking on Highland...just a head's up...still working on it, but no word as yet.  We cannot find where the hold-up is a this point...but be aware...police might be enforcing parking regs.

1 hour ago, KRAM1 said:

CAUTION! As of now...11/13...we DO NOT have confirmation that the UNT Police will not be ticketing folks parking on Highland...just a head's up...still working on it, but no word as yet.  We cannot find where the hold-up is a this point...but be aware...police might be enforcing parking regs.

What other parking options are there for us without decals?

16 minutes ago, rws69 said:

What other parking options are there for us without decals?

Donor Society Parking Passes (bring one for your dashboard if you have one folks), download the UNT Parking App and park on Highland...I think something like $2.25/hour...or Park at Fouts....about all I can think of.  I worked hard to get the UNT cops to give us a break, but as yet...no luck.  Seems odd that they would not yield for donors, sponsors, etc. I am keeping fingers crossed that I will hear before the day ends something more positive.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

So, the numbers are in and we raised, with your help, $4312.00 this year for these great student-athletes. That brings our total to over $35,000 raised since we started the Basketball Classic 8 years ago.

So many people have been instrumental in making this event a bit of a success. Our sponsors, our players, our donors, our silent auction item donors, the Cheer parents, Athletics, Student Affairs, our volunteers and our bidders and spectators, on and on! The Mean Green family is the greatest! Thanks to one and all...see you next year for year 9!

• Upvote 5
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Downvote 2

• Harry unpinned this topic