Go vote for Guyton

p_phelps

23 minutes ago, All About UNT said:

been meaning to address that.... go look at his stats for this year and last.  He just seems to have UNT's card and noone elses.

Right after torching us, he posted 1 catch for 0yds against TCU!  Yikes.   
And the next week, ARSt must have been dropping cover3 or something, because SMU ran for over 300yds against them, while he only caught 2 passes for 32yds (although he got in on the running action too, scoring a TD).

He does seem to torch everyone else as well, yardage-wise... just doesn't find paydirt against them like he does against us.

2 hours ago, greenminer said:

A WR from SMU is the current leader, and it's not who you think it is.

1 hour ago, All About UNT said:

been meaning to address that.... go look at his stats for this year and last.  He just seems to have UNT's card and noone elses.

Yeah, I saw that too. I am starting to think we will see Sutton again next season, as he might not get all that much love NFL wise.

2 hours ago, greenminer said:

A WR from SMU is the current leader, and it's not who you think it is.

Well that is disappointing.  He torched us so bad I was expecting NFL scouts to kidnap him from the sidelines after being instructed to fake an injury to give them the opportunity to do so.

Edited by Mike Jackson

1 minute ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Oh no.  He's still getting a lot of love in mock drafts.   His size alone is intriguing enough...   On top of that, he's very productive.

Well that is the thing.. this seasons numbers have been very pedestrian once you discount the UNT game. I guess the size thing might get him there. But I am not really sure.

Just now, outoftown said:

Well that is the thing.. this seasons numbers have been very pedestrian once you discount the UNT game. I guess the size thing might get him there. But I am not really sure.

He's looked very good in all but 2 games (one due to the run game working & coach Morris taking what stAte gave him).  I have no idea what TCU did to make him a complete non-factor.  Was he hurt in that game or something?  

He looked like the All-American he is against us.  He won't be there next season.

5 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

I have been without issue.

5 hours ago, SigmaGreen said:

I’ve been able to vote multiple times from my cell. I just close the window from voting click on the link again and repeats. It’s gone up every time after too.

After trying that next time, go to the top of the page after voting and see what it says.

20 hours ago, p_phelps said:

http://biletnikoffaward.com/fan-vote

Guyton is midway down! Let's get our boy some love!!

4 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

Thank you, we have already counted your vote.

Close that window, keep GMG open just click the link again and vote.  

I lied, had to paste it into a new browser (went from chrome to explorer) only got one vote then got the same message. 

Edited by GMG24

1 hour ago, GMG24 said:

Close that window, keep GMG open just click the link again and vote.  

I lied, had to paste it into a new browser (went from chrome to explorer) only got one vote then got the same message. 

If you are in chrome.  Right click on the link.  Select "open incognito window". Vote.  Rinse and repeat.  

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, HoustonEagle said:

If you are in chrome.  Right click on the link.  Select "open incognito window". Vote.  Rinse and repeat.  

When that stops working, it finally caught on to that for me. I opened internet explorer and was able to get another vote in!

• Upvote 1