Watching the Game

Ole Green Guts

For those who use U-Verse, you will find it at 1009 (HD) or 09 (SD). Thanks to this thread, I just set my DVR to record the game. I will attend, of course, but I like to replay the game to "perform an autopsy".

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

I was pretty happy with the seven bucks to watch the Southern Miss game on CUSA TV.  You'll get the North Texas production crew, and they're pretty good at what they do. 

The game is not on CUSA TV this week. They only do that when there is no broadcast TV I believe.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Ole Green Guts said:

I havnt been able to get apple tv to work. PS4 will be loaded with watch ESPN ASAP!!!!

I also, haven't been able to get apple TV to work lately, and I typically will re-watch over and over.  It is telling me that my subscription doesn't allow it, yet it has for years.   If anyone figures out a fix for AppleTV, please let us know.     

9 minutes ago, GreenBacker said:

I also, haven't been able to get apple TV to work lately, and I typically will re-watch over and over.  It is telling me that my subscription doesn't allow it, yet it has for years.   If anyone figures out a fix for AppleTV, please let us know.     

Right I had to fight with it for a while but finally got it to work. There is an issue verifying your subscription -- at least for me with TWC/Spectrum. Again for me the PS4 worked fine and I suspect other apps will also. If you absolutely need it on your TV, you can always try to stream it to your TV via laptop or phone. (Also a direct connection should work) It's clunky but it has worked for me in the past in a pinch.

• Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, aztecskin said:

For whatever reason Apple TV was giving me trouble with the Watch ESPN app + TWC/Spectrum. I switched to my PS4 + WATCH ESPN App and it worked beautifully.

Don't get me started my dude.  PSA to all you other TWC/Spectrum customers... ESPN3 or WatchESPN app will not work for us anymore since Spectrum has YET to set that connection up for us.  I believe they are hoping we just cancel and sign up with them but instead I am bouncing out and going to use Frontier for Internet (and I hate Frontier for the Fios f*ck up) and probably use Stream for $40 a month and get most everything I have with TWC/Spectrum.  Going to cut my costs in half.  By the way the same is said with most of the movie channel streaming as well.  They don't recognize "TWC/Spectrum" as a service provider... only Spectrum and we don't have logins for that.

2 hours ago, All About UNT said:

Don't get me started my dude.  PSA to all you other TWC/Spectrum customers... ESPN3 or WatchESPN app will not work for us anymore since Spectrum has YET to set that connection up for us.  I believe they are hoping we just cancel and sign up with them but instead I am bouncing out and going to use Frontier for Internet (and I hate Frontier for the Fios f*ck up) and probably use Stream for $40 a month and get most everything I have with TWC/Spectrum.  Going to cut my costs in half.  By the way the same is said with most of the movie channel streaming as well.  They don't recognize "TWC/Spectrum" as a service provider... only Spectrum and we don't have logins for that.

Right Spectrum sucks.

Just a quick note -- when they ask you to go to the url and get the password use Chrome or Firefox and not Safari. There are some weird cookie things happening that safari doesn't like and chrome does the workaround. It's weird but I got it to work for the SMU game.

• Haha 1