UT San Antonio Uniforms

MGNation92

1 hour ago, Green Lantern said:

Rumor has it that you also scored four touchdowns in one game...

Image result for al bundy polk high animated gifs

Haha. That was a good show. But I'm partial to Uncle Rico.

1 hour ago, unt37 said:

Actually no, I get criticized for not having a snapchat or Instagram all the time. I just leave that stuff to others, I value my privacy. I do care about how I look though.

giphy (5).gif

Were you ever this beautiful?

download (3).jpg

images (12).jpg

Sorry, I had to post the UTEP picture. This pic always makes me laugh.

Edited by UNTexas
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

20 hours ago, unt_rocket09 said:

You started in every game for 4 years????  Ok years and position we need to fact check.  I call BS

We used to call guys like you telephone tough guys back in the day. I am not sure what it is called now. However it is never a good idea to run your mouth, or keyboard in this case. There are many former players on the thread. Stick around awhile and you will learn who they are and appreciate their insight. We all appreciate the passion for the team/school just remember that while we all can disagree we are all green.

GMG Beat UTSA.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

27 minutes ago, unt_rocket09 said:

Aren’t we being a little over sensitive here?

With some creativity, you can completely thrash someone sans the 7 words you can’t say on TV.  With a 4 year old part parrot, I’ve had to up my game. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1