STUDENTS!!

Ryan Munthe

1 minute ago, Ryan Munthe said:

You’ve got two weeks to make plans to be the loudest and rowdiest MF’ers in Texas. The UTSA game is a bad blood “rivalry” and we need the students to be the advantage like they once were!

If any of you read this I implore you to be the catalyst and get students butts in seats prior to kick and scream your ass off for four quarters!!

Sounds like you need to get a few Keg's and tell the Frats only way they get them is guarantee their dudes are in the stadium by kickoff. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Silent Eagle said:

As a former letter wearer, this is a viable option. 

Let me know what your affiliation is, I may buy them a Keg if they'll promise their PB and members are in by KO

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Mike Jackson said:

Yep, and it is definitely not a good look.  I don't usually sit high enough to have a good view of tent city.  But I did for the UAB game.   I wonder how club seat holders feel seeing that every week?

Yep and GMG24 has a good point, have those guys meet up with you before and after the fame in the stadium for them to get a keg 

Just now, Silent Eagle said:

Name?

Give me a sec and I’ll give you the info 

40 minutes ago, Ryan Munthe said:

The UTSA game is a bad blood “rivalry” and we need the students to be the advantage like they once were!

Highlight of my student career:

Halloween night against Rice during the great stand game. My buddy and I are yelling at the Rice bench. My buddy tells their defensive coordinator to go recruit better players and the coach turns around, looks at us, and tells us to F off. Definitely better than the times I was threatened to be ejected. 

• Upvote 5
  • Lovely Take 1