Will NTExas vs Southern Moss be available on TV

Coach Bill Lewis

5 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Any links?  I have never tried the CUSA stream but heard it is not good.

CUSA stream all depends on the school.  Last season the game at Rice was horrible but still watchable.  Other schools did a better job.  It now looks like CUSA.tv will carry our game but the quality is all up to USM.  I don't have any links.  There are sights that I've used in the past when desperate but you have to be very careful about what you click on when at those types of sites. 

One site I've had decent luck with is ifirstrowus.eu.  Looks like they have a sister site at justfirstrowsports.com.  In the past this site has shown even NFL games.   The quality is not great but it's better than nothing.  If it's on TV then usually this site will have it. At least, in the past it has. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Moobs said:

Did I see somewhere that the Alumni Association is doing a watching party?

I may have just dreamed that up...

It's a pinned post on the forum (which with the current forum format, it actually makes it LESS visible, not more).

It's the awesome Collin County chapter run by our own @UNT 90 Grad

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, MeanGreenDan said:

It's a pinned post on the forum (which with the current forum format, it actually makes it LESS visible, not more).

It's the awesome Collin County chapter run by our own @UNT 90 Grad

LOL.  Agreed.  I went back and looked through posts trying to find it.  But my eyes always just skip over the pinned stuff since it's almost always the same stuff.  Thanks for sharing.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TheFranchise said:

Guys!! D/FW peeps will now have a live broadcast!! http://www.meangreensports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/092817aaa.html 

The kickoff was moved to 6 PM CT. It's also on within the San Antonio market on KCWX. 

For anyone outside DFW/San Antonio, the game is now going to be streamed by ESPN3. Freakin' awesome!

This was confusing because the thread was about the southern miss game and your post is about UTSA. 

FYI, got this today in an email from NT Athletics about the UTSA game:

North Texas-UTSA Kickoff Moved To 6 P.M.

North Texas’ Conference USA Game Saturday, Oct. 14, Against UT-San Antonio At Apogee Stadium Has Been Moved To A 6 P.m. Kickoff For Broadcast Purposes. The Game Will Be Broadcast Locally In The Dallas-Fort Worth Area On KDAF-TV CW33 And In The San Antonio Area On KCWX. The Game Will Also Be Broadcast Nationally On ESPN3, Though That Feed Will Be Blacked Out In Both Dallas-Fort Worth And San Antonio.
GMG!

3 minutes ago, NTEdgex2 said:

FYI, got this today in an email from NT Athletics about the UTSA game:

North Texas-UTSA Kickoff Moved To 6 P.M.

North Texas’ Conference USA Game Saturday, Oct. 14, Against UT-San Antonio At Apogee Stadium Has Been Moved To A 6 P.m. Kickoff For Broadcast Purposes. The Game Will Be Broadcast Locally In The Dallas-Fort Worth Area On KDAF-TV CW33 And In The San Antonio Area On KCWX. The Game Will Also Be Broadcast Nationally On ESPN3, Though That Feed Will Be Blacked Out In Both Dallas-Fort Worth And San Antonio.
GMG!

This is great news for folks in San Antonio.   I would hope that folks in DFW would actually come to the game.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1