Jordan Murray....

Green P1

16 minutes ago, LETitFLYguy said:

Murray has been very good this year to single out a few plays is ignorant.

Then you haven't been watching this year...

He nearly got Fine destroyed (leading to a Sprained knee) and led to Quinn leading us down vs Iowa...

On the Lawerence TD, Murray whiffed, and fine faked out the guy, and then Murray missed both guys that were coming from the Right-side (literally Murray was going into them and missed both)

1 minute ago, emmitt01 said:

At what exactly?

At getting fine blown up apparently. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, BTG_Fan1 said:

Then you haven't been watching this year...

He nearly got Fine destroyed (leading to a Sprained knee) and led to Quinn leading us down vs Iowa...

On the Lawerence TD, Murray whiffed, and fine faked out the guy, and then Murray missed both guys that were coming from the Right-side (literally Murray was going into them and missed both)

At getting fine blown up apparently. 

once again, pointing out a few plays. You are right..... man I haven't watched.  I wasn't in the stands at Iowa last week or anything.  

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, LETitFLYguy said:

once again, pointing out a few plays. You are right..... man I haven't watched.  I wasn't in the stands at Iowa last week or anything.  

He was bad vs SMU, Iowa, and tonight...

No idea if the not being at Iowa matters because it was on ESPN2... 

I'll be nice and say he has at least a 50 lb difference and likely 4+ inches on most of the guys he is going against... If he can't push his guy back for a short-yardage, i don't think much else has to be said...

Edited by BTG_Fan1

2 minutes ago, LETitFLYguy said:

You are right I guess.  On the few plays where he was supposed to block somebody he has been pretty bad.  Aside from those I guess all is well.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, El Paso Eagle said:

He's so good at assisting QB's  to get hit maybe we should move into the defense of line. Might be a sack master :)

would love to see him at DT... he is a huge and could be a nice 2 gap guy, and is tall, have him get his arms up and have someone try and throw over him...

Also, would be easy for him to know what to do.. The LBs could tell him where to go.. 

1 minute ago, LETitFLYguy said:

you said I haven't watched, I said i was in Iowa had nothing to do with you watching on ESPN.  Murray is average I didn;t say he was great.  You seem to forget run blocking is a part of blocking too.

It says alot when the coaching staff wont run behind a guy who has 60-70 (probably even more) lbs on the guy across from him.. 

• Downvote 1