I am hoping to see the tandem of Pierow and 2 Dollar Pistols on opposing teams. This game should be about brother against brother, man against woman, and in this case Husband Versus Wife. Keep your fingers crossed, the man with the Green Hair might actually be pretty good.

Personally, I feel that footbal is a brutal sport that is better left to savages. Such lack of refinement has never been my particular bailiwick. However, if you come my way I will crush you like a freshly spat lugey flying off of an overpass bridge only to be hit by a Peterbuilt's windshield on its way down. I will crush you like two massive, billion ton garbage scows (that are full of lugeys) that ram into each other at the speed of sound. Can't leave out the nose goo...better get ready for the nasal matter.

This athlete has fire and motivated to win. Many have observed his antics at the football and basketball games, and have been greatly impressed! The "BOMBA" chant at the basketball game last night was especially entertaining....

[side note: TDP is his wife, so comments about the green hair will do little to shake his confidence]

GMG!!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif