Jump to content
  • Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

    Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Uniforms for Saturday


MGNation92
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, UNTexas said:

Why is he standing like that?

Could be because of the extra equipment he's wearing.  We are planning a new endzone celebration for the rest of the season.

200.gif#2-grid1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, MGNation92 said:

Glad we're finally rocking the Green and Black combo. Looks good.

great combo! mean & green 

#beatuab

#dentontuff

Edited by 3XL
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, dmaxel said:

...and black. Like it or not, black is officially one of our school colors as well.

No. 

Quote

The official colors of the UNT System are UNT green and white. (UNT green is Pantone Matching System PMS 356*.) Black is used as a tertiary accent color.

https://www.untsystem.edu/about-us/branding-communication-guide/typography-colors

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

That's the UNT System, not UNT Denton. This is what applies to UNT Denton: https://identityguide.unt.edu/create-our-look/color

Schools can have their own colors separate from the UNT System. UNT Dallas uses green and blue, for example.

Edited by dmaxel
  • Upvote 4
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, MGNation92 said:

Glad we're finally rocking the Green and Black combo. Looks good.

Needs to pull his pant legs down. It ain't rugby.  Next year this is a "no go".

2 hours ago, marcus unuigbey said:

I thought I read somebody say we would be getting green pants. (Might of been @TheReal_jayD) does anyone know when they will be getting them? Or do they have them, and just haven't worn them yet?

The players hated the green pants in 2012 and 13.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, dmaxel said:

That's the UNT System, not UNT Denton. This is what applies to UNT Denton: https://identityguide.unt.edu/create-our-look/color

Schools can have their own colors separate from the UNT System. UNT Dallas uses green and blue, for example.

It's still just called a "secondary color."  I'm not sure why that particular page also relegates white to secondary color, since there has been no vote I'm aware of to supplant the student vote of 1902 or whenever it was that decided that green and white were to be NT's official school colors.

Edited by Mean Green 93-98
  • Downvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

It's still just called a "secondary color."  I'm not sure why that particular page also relegates white to secondary color, since there has been no vote I'm aware of to supplant the student vote of 1902 or whenever it was that decided that green and white were to be NT's official school colors.

On the page you reference,  https://identityguide.unt.edu/create-our-look/color, it lists green, white and black as our primary colors.  I had never seen black included here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

On the page you reference,  https://identityguide.unt.edu/create-our-look/color, it lists green, white and black as our primary colors.  I had never seen black included here.

No, it says, "Our primary color is UNT green. . . . Our secondary colors are black, white and the green shades used in our theme."

Edited by Mean Green 93-98
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mean Green 93-98 said:

No, it says, "Our primary color is UNT green. . . . Our secondary colors are black, white and the green shades used in our theme.

Okay, this is confusing.  It does state what you are saying in the first paragraph, but if you scroll down the page, it shows green, white and black as primary colors and the lime greens as secondary colors.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.