North Texas vs. Iowa OFFICIAL Game Thread

Harry

I really dislike how the game has turned to a look at me look at me.  Preston pushing off the RB's helmet when getting off the pile complete trash play.  Get that crap out of here young man.  Taunting the crowd after score really.. STUPID Guyton. DB's acting like they did something when the ball is incomplete and they did NOTHING.  Brandon Gardner acting like he has ice water in his veins when he makes a play.  Where are you at today??? No ice water today??

Really seems undisciplined. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

Just now, MEANGREENCOACH2 said:

I really dislike how the game has turned to a look at me look at me.  Preston pushing off the RB's helmet when getting off the pile complete trash play.  Get that crap out of here young man.  Taunting the crowd after score really.. STUPID Guyton. DB's acting like they did something when the ball is incomplete and they did NOTHING.  Brandon Gardner acting like he has ice water in his veins when he makes a play.  Where are you at today??? No ice water today??

eh, let the kids play

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MEANGREENCOACH2 said:

Agree and disagree. I thought the Preston call was ticky tack. Guyton went a little too far. Agree about the DB's and Garner. Just make plays. You can celebrate if we win. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, UNTLifer said:

Agree and disagree. I thought the Preston call was ticky tack. Guyton went a little too far. Agree about the DB's and Garner. Just make plays. You can celebrate if we win. 

Did you see what he did??  He put both hands on the players face mask and pushed his head into the ground to get up

• Upvote 1